What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the mood for a high power VaPer and a big bowl, so mixed some dried KBV Mr Christians Bright Flek 50/50 with moist C&D 2023 SB The Beast. I got what I wanted, and it is smoking well in an MM General with forever stem. Had to add some wild company encountered during the bowl.View attachment 17867
We have a small flock of wild turkeys on the course, they're very secretive and I only run into them at dawn. They are so different in character from domestic turkeys. Great picture!

Now smoking KBV Samsun and Delilah 2024 in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Reviewing this blend as I wait for the Braves-Marlins game to start.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Okay, my latest order has arrived. I'm having a beer, Faxe Extra Strong Ale with a bowl of SWR, for the first time, in the Legend. It smells very differently from Half & Half, I purchased it as part of my OTC/Codger experience. Others will follow later this summer, I need a break from the frustration of Canada Post and Customs Canada collusion. BBL

Attachments

• MM Legend.jpg
    MM Legend.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Good afternoon BoBs. Had a great ride this morning and a good visit with the cardiologist this afternoon. No significant heart issues to worry about. Happy day, lol. So, having the last of the Drucquer Levant topped off with Benediction. Jim Beam Red Stag on the side. Had an empty jar so opened a tin of C&D Gentlemen Caller from 2020. Having salmon for dinner. Life is good.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game and the scampers in the playpen. Sam the Scamp jumped up to the arm of my chair while I was eating chicken legs. I told her this is not cat food, but she wanted to find out if I was lying or not.
Dunhill_1963_LBS_billiard.jpg

Did some low calorie snacking, and am third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been playing with the scampers. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave wanted out when that started. Time to read baseball box scores.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

I'm at the last quarter of this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

I barely slept, and woke up to get a drink of cold water only to be bombarded by Sleepy Suzy, Molly Danger, Daisy the Feral Princess, and Sam the Scamp wanting wet food as I entered the den. Because we don't feed that to Sam, I put her back with her babies, and three of them quickly jumped on my feet for attention. I played with them for a few seconds, shut the door tight, and went to traffic cop the others so all could enjoy wet food in peace. I fed Daisy in another room because my cats will not eat if she's anywhere near them.

After they ate, I checked on Tomato the Brave and Abner the Eager. Tomato gets wet food three times a day, and because I went to bed a little earlier than usual, I let him in to have some. Abner doesn't get wet food or come inside, and I ended up giving him almost double what he normally eats because he was just that hungry, poor fella. He got plenty of attention from me for which he was very grateful. As I was typing this, I was surprised to see the hall door open, and into the den came Sam. She was banging at the back bathroom door, so m'lady her her out. All is quite for now.

Good Morning!
And a cold spring morning it is! Chores are done, the two clutches of chicks need to be evicted from the house but we have a few nights later this week that will go below 30°! Starting my day with GLP Westminster in an MM Apple Diplomat along with a k-cup of coffee. Yesterday was a busy day with either a Pride or Rob Roy filled with Westminster during breaks.

Smoking some 2013 C&D Virginia Flake in a new Moretti virgin sandblast shape 55 clone. I’m on the fence with this pipe. Smokes perfectly, and I am a sucker for a virgin sandblast. But the shape is rather bulbous and cartoony to me, although it’s not that heavy (56 grams). Trying to see if it grows on me.
IMG_9031.jpeg
IMG_9032.jpeg